YB Yeo Bee Yin met with SS20 residents for the first time since she was sworn in as the state assemblywoman on Tuesday night , 21 May, at the Southern Zone. Also present was SS20 Councillor Ir. Lee Suet Sen.
During the meeting, numerous new and outstanding issues were brought up to the ADUN and the Councillor.
Some of the issues discussed were:
1. Concerns of health hazards caused by telecommunication antennas located at the water reservoir at Jalan SS20/1 and also on top of a motor workshop at Jalan SS20/11. YB Yeo will request the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) to test the level of radioactive frequency emission from these antennas.
2. Security issues
3. Repairs and maintenance of roads, drains, collection of bulk rubbish and garden refuse. Councillor Lee will provide telephone numbers of the contractors for residents. He suggested that residents call them directly or call MBPJ and if still no action, then inform him.
4. Traffic congestion around the hospital area. YB and Councillor will speak with DSH and the residents concerned to try to work out a solution
5. Request for more street lights at dark areas
6. Request for Central Zone field at Jalan SS20/15 and green belt at Jalan SS20/10 to be gazetted as Kawasan Lapang
7. Free WIFI
8. Request for a community hall to be built at the former sewerage land area next to Wisma TA
For constituency services such as road, drainage, etc. YB can be reached at email@example.com
For other issues, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org